Monday, December 7, 2009

packing for COP15_day 1



Today I sorted all my things together in my to-do-list for my trip to Copenhagen. I am going to be a part of fantastic event COP15 - The UN Climate Change Negotiations in Copenhagen (the 7th of December - 18th of December 2009).

I am accreditated by 350.org as a youth climate change observer. I prepared my plan of events which I am going to attend. The huge amount of different meetings concerning to climate change are going to be during these 2 weeks.

Today is the opening of COP 15. Diplomats from 192 nations are attending it. Denmark's prime minister said 110 heads of state and government will attend the final days of the two-week conference and President Barack Obama is among them.




I am really inspired, motivated and excited of my participation in COP-15.


No comments:

Post a Comment