Monday, November 2, 2009

Welcome post!

Dear Friend, Partner and Guest,





I would like to welcome you to my official blog which is supported by HEAL (Health and Environment Alliance). My name is Alina Bezhenar. I am 21 years old. I am originally from Moscow (Russia). I grew up there and got my Bachelor Degree in Economics at Moscow State University (June).


Since October 2009 I have been moving to Brussels for 6 months where I am doing my internship programme at HEAL. I work as health and environment youth coordinator.


My main role here is to mobilize European youth and get information support for them about health and environment issues in Europe. My blog will be the first of its kind to show youth activities, youth voice and youth opinion to everybody in health and environment process.



Several times a week I would write new posts with information, photos and videos, interesting stories and news about health and environment in Europe.





Welcome!













p.s. you could always reach me by email: alina@env-health.org

No comments:

Post a Comment