Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Alina Bezhenar, my history of involvement in the CEHAPE



I think that CEHAPE is part of my biography now. Since I was 16 years old I have been involved. The development of CEHAPE has been a long and interesting process. Every day I am becoming more and more inspired by it.
In June 2004 I was a Youth Delegate at the 4th Ministerial Conference on Environment and Health in Budapest. Since that time I could not imagine my life without my input into youth participation. CEHAPEplays an important part in my activities.
In 2007 I was selected to be an International CEHAPE Youth Delegate. Since that time I have participated in High Level Preparations for the 5th Ministerial Conference on Environment and Health in Parma, 10-12th of March 2010.
Now I am coordinating the preparations for the CEHAPE Youth Network’s participation at the Parma Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment